Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We Made it to 7 Months!

Lil Christian is almost here! I can't wait to see him, hold him, kiss him and just spoil the mess out of him! I can't believe how fast time has really flown by. I've had a great pregnancy, the good days outweighed those few bad days I'd like to forget about! haha




Sunday night I had my first dream about Christian. I dreamed he was in his playpen bassinet (that we are def getting) in our master bedroom closet and he was face down (I know he shouldnt be in that position though) and as I went to go check on him he woke up. I caught a glimpse of him and I saw a lot of dark hair and it looked straight, def not curly and my baby had put tape over his mouth! I remember asking him why he had done that and I took it off, but thats all I got! I didn't even really see his face. I'm soooo ready for him, he's going to love us just as much as we love him. I hope to have a cute happy well-behaved and of course healthy baby!


So, we can't stop spoiling him with clothes! After Carlos' appointment yesterday we hit Town and Country shopping center and hit BabyGap (finally used my groupon offer), Carters (finally saw it, I had never seen it until Vicky told me about it) and Gymboree (Vicky's fave!). I know girl stuff is adorably cute, but my lil boy will be dressed cute too, he's going to be my mini-Carlos. Just like I dress Carlos, I will be dressing Christian! Can't wait to see our lil family complete with Christian in our home!!!




Great news, today I found out I passed my glucose test!! Woohoo, I was kinda worried about that since diabetes runs in my family. I passed with a 116 glucose level, under 130 is what we were aiming for! My iron level was low so Dr. Peterson recommends OTC iron supplement with vitamin C (to avoid constipation) so we'll go to Walmart tonight and find one. I've been drinking V8 lately so I'll be sure to keep that up and maybe even 2 glasses a day instead of just one in the am.



So today I carpooled with my mom and we'll do it again on Friday. We left my house at about 620 and I got dropped off at 7am, traffic was a lil heavy, we're going to try for 6am on Friday. Tomorrow my mom has a dr's appointment so thats why we can't do it tomorrow. Carpooling is good, but my mom wants me to drive her truck! LOL I told her the point of carpooling is so that I don't have to drive!! She hates driving period, but especially with a lot of traffic so thats why I said we'll try earlier. I can get to work super early and have plenty of time to work out, shower and get ready for work.

In the gym before work...

At home after a long day's work!



No comments:

Post a Comment