Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday!!

So the moodiness is still around...I feel so bad after I get so upset and cry, but I can't help it. Yesterday I got sooooo mad because for the last 2 Wednesdays I have forgotten to take pics! So I was so mad I started with my loud sighs and cussing. Carlos knows its time to just leave me alone when I'm like that because I'll just explode in his face. I can tell my moodiness is rubbing off on him too and I feel terrible. He's mad about his back issues. He wasn't too happy with doctor's recommendation for injections and will make an appointment with another dr for a second opinion next week.
Today I ate way too much for breakfast and then got really sleepy. I was such a lil heifer...I had a bagel, a donut, a breakfast taco, a peach and some milk. So I had a light lunch, a kid's meal at Luby's, which was fried fish, broccoli, mac&cheese and jello. I went to Target, but no goodies were found in the 75%off section and I was also rushed.
So this weeked will be great, I'll be able to spend time with my sweetie since he'll be out pending treatment. I have Vicky's jewelry party to go to tomorrow am and then Ieshia's son's birthday party @ 430. I want to get a mani and pedi this weekend and thought I'd take my mom as well as a thank you gift for all her help. That's all I have planned this weekend. I should get back into the baby's room too and continue my reorganizing especially since the lower back pain is not around.
I'm counting down, it's just about 5 o'clock....YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment