Monday, September 13, 2010

Invitations Are Done!!!

My mommy and faithful helper! :)


We started on Wednesday, 09/8 and finsished them yesterday, 09/13/10! With lots of help from my mom and countless hours we finished! I'm so happy, my goal was Friday, but it's okay, Sunday was okay. I still haven't mailed them out because I want to confirm with post office employee that they do not need extra postage. The buttons are a lil bulgy and so envelope is not flat. I'm going during lunch to find out, tried to do it this am, but no luck. Glad I brought a sandwich for lunch. Also brought my chicken pot pie leftovers from Cheddars. Me and my mom went to Cheddars yesterday and it was sooooo delicious, we even stuffed ourselves with the stack of onion rings.


So 2 of my co-workers who are unable to make it to my baby shower have showered lil baby Christian already. I got a gift on Friday and one today. More clothes for my sweet lil baby. Today I got a cute lil ducky robe and a Winnie the Pooh hooded towel from Ms. Rosa M. Friday I got 3 blue outfits, one has cute puppy feet, a onesie with cars, and a solid blue onesie with matching shorts.


I went to the Salvation Army this weekend and found a few deals. I got the CUTEST John Deere boots with velcro at the back for easy on and off. They had them in pink too, but I resisted. If I have a lil girl later, she'll just have to be a lil tomboy in the boy ones! haha




Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment