Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday!



I'm so glad today is Friday!! I have so much to do still with my baby shower invitations. Thank God for my mom who is helping me! We have another date today. I hope to be done by Sunday, thats my goal. I wanted them out TODAY, I can settle for Monday. It is a very stressful process, but I know the final outcome will be all worth it. It really is like planning my wedding all over again.

Today I'm sending payment for the community center. I have to decide on cake and where I'm getting it. So much to do...I'm overwhelmed.

Tomorrow I'm going to a free newborn caring seminar out by 610 and Ella. I may treat myself and hit my fave thrift store and def getting a corn in a cup and raspa at Tampico. I need it after a stressful week. Carlos is such a sweetie, he helps around the house so much so that I can do the invitations. I appreciate all his help and sweetness. I really did marry the best man possible! I couldn't imagine being without him or experiencing mommyhood with any other person, but HIM!


No comments:

Post a Comment