Monday, September 13, 2010

26 Weeks and 3 Days

Love this dress, makes me look a lil bigger, but its cute. I was dressed and ready to go to baby class in NW Houston and my preggo brain failed me!! I thought it was at 11am and was leaving my house at 1020ish, well, real cute as I looked at info and it said it was at 10am!! :( So I had already left the house, my mom had called me and told me she was going to be hitting the thrift stores in her old area so I met up with her instead. I went to my fave, Charity Guild and found a brand new rear view mirror in brown and green so that I can see Christian while I'm driving. We won't do a lot of driving, we'll be at home, but in the case we do I'll have it. I don't believe in taking newborns out of the house and can't believe how some people take them out into the germ infested world so soon. I'm serious when I say me and my baby will be hibernating at home for the first months. We'll be at home as he eats and sucks all my fat out of me! haha Can't wait to see my lil sweetie's face! xoxo

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment