Saturday, September 4, 2010

25 Weeks and 2 Days


I love this cute lil black blazer from my "Vanessa Collection" lol...I better wear it now while I can, cuz the buttons were about to POP!
I decided to dress up a lil on Friday since I had a HOT date with my sweetie. We finally used our groupon coupon to Hotel Derek's restaurant, Valentino's. Dinner was delicious and the conversation was wonderful...I always miss my baby when we he works all week long an opposite schedule than me. Soon that will change, I'll be home with baby for sure 24/7 for 3 good months or longer...God is so good to me and continues to show me how much he and my loved ones truly do love me and want the BEST for us all.



Me wearing my $0.30 shirt! lol Gotta love a bargain...



Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment