Friday, September 24, 2010

It's FRIDAY!! :)

Woohoo, I made it through another week! I live for the weekends! So this morning I carpooled with my mom, made it to the gym at 635-640ish and had plenty of time to work out and shower. I really enjoyed not being rushed, so we'll leave my house at 6am when we do carpool. My mom is still NOT comfortable driving on HOV lane and in my usual traffic conditions so she has me driving.


Today is day 1 of iron and vitamin D. I had my glass of V8 this morning and I'll have another this evening. Let's see how this iron affects me, if at all...


I'm feeling Christian moving a lot this morning. My sweet lil baby...I had another dream of him last night, it's kind of fuzzy, the dream, NOT Christian! lol I just remember seeing him standing tall about 1 to 2yrs old and he had a BIG head/face and he looked like my dad and my uncle (Tio Kiko)! lol I'm hoping for a mini Carlos or a mini Roxy!! haha I was complaining about my face looking really BIG like a pancake in our company pictures, wonder if that influenced my dream last night! Who knows!!


Yesterday me and Carlos went to Chick fil A for dinner and omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was so delicious!! I could eat it again today! I had the new spicy chicken sandwich (we had coupons), their fantanstic waffle fries (why did I ask cashier 2 or 3x if LARGE was the largest size available?) and Carlos and me shared a cookies and cream milkshake. I enjoyed every bite of it! After dinner we went to Walmart for a few groceries, vitamins for the both of us, and picked up a clear storage tote with some green accent to it that we'll need as our time capsule for the baby shower. Next on my list is to find a dress. I ordered some from Target online, but I did not like them, a green one was not my correct size and doesnt flatter me, and a brown one is just too plain. I don't really want cotton material, I'd prefer something dressier. I've had my eye on one at Motherhood Maternity, but the only problem is that it is BLUE and not one of the shower colors, brown or green. That is my last resort though...I hope I find a beautiful dress soon...


Speaking of baby shower...last night on our drive home after Chick fil A we see a fire going on at the splash pad right next to my baby shower place, the community center. So I told Carlos to turn around and stop. We saw a lady on her cell phone and assumed she was placing the call to the fire department so we just stayed in our car and watched, the fire was in a trashcan. Soon after someone stopped by who had a fire extinguisher and Carlos got out of the car to assist in case they didn't know how to use it. Fire was put out and then the fire truck got there so we left. I'm glad it was contained in just the trash can and didn't affect anything else. I'll have to stop by soon and see how the area looks.



Can't wait to enjoy the weekend!! Today I don't have any plans, probably just dinner with Carlos. Tomorrow I have a shopping date with my bumpie friend, Julie. We are going to hit The Rice Village and lunch has already been confirmed! LOL La Madeline! I love it there! We both don't need to be shopping, we're both overloaded with clothes already! haha We'll see what kind of trouble we get into tomorrow! It's always fun to shop with another bargain finder and preggo! I can't wait! Sunday we're going to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday. We had talked about burgers, but he asked that Carlos make some of his famous brisket so that's what we'll do then! My dad is soooooooooo picky so for him to request it was kind of shocking, he must really like it. Can't wait to enjoy the weekend! xoxo




This is how I spoil myself...I'll have this with my lunch later today...


This is how my SMART mommy spoils me! I love all fruits and she packed me a bag this morning, how sweet of her! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment