Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Weekend Shopping Aftermath

Elephant shoes for $2something!!
Adorable newborn knit booties, I have them in cream color too, but larger (6-12months). We bought the cream ones in SA when I was just 5 weeks pregnant and had no idea if we were having a boy or a girl...Boy has time just flown by!! I'm so excited that he's almost here with us!

My only find @ resale shop I hit with my bumpie friend, Julie this past Saturday. Thanks Julie for getting this for my sweet lil Christian. I can't wait to see him in it! I saw the exact same one, only in a cream color @ babyGap for $22 or $29!! Pshhh, I could NEVER pay full price, mine was a bargain @ $5!

My $1 find @ Target...too bad they only had 1. I'm DONE shopping for Christian, it's now Conner's (Bumpie's baby) and Anthony's (Vanessa's baby) turn!


Cute lil monkey outfit from Gymboree. I love how you can fold/tuck lil hands in the sleeve to avoid scratching. This was a great find too, only $3.75!



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment