Sunday, September 19, 2010

27 Weeks and 4 Days

Look at that belly!

Sunday was a pretty good day. We started it off with yummy french toast that I had been craving for a while. Then me, Carlos and mom went to church as usual. We went home for lunch, we had a delicious pot roast waiting for us in the crock pot. Then me and my mom went to go get our mani and pedi done. My pedicure was long over due and feels great! Then we headed over to my mom's house because Lala and her boyfriend were frying some fish. Carlos had caught the night before. I ate just a tiny piece and ate potato and egg, some yummy butter pecan cake Lala made and also a corn on the cob. I went home and because of Carlos' aching back I suggested we get into bed early and watch tv comfortably there. He used this massage pad my mom lent him, but he says it really didn't help him. I got to catch up a bit on The Kardashian's haha and then knocked out. I woke up at 10ish to brush my teeth and take off my makeup. So I got a lot of sleep last night, but too lazy to get up for the gym today. I'll be back in there tomorrow...pinky promise!

Still looking for my baby shower dress. I ordered some online from Target, but I'm not "loving" them. I need to go check out Motherhood and a few other Targets. I need to buy my time capsule container, go buy my teddy grahams, make party favor tags (the bags are on the way) finish up on the centerpieces, get a guest book and/or baby book with guest signature pages, get the games all together, wrap the prizes, buy bottled waters and closer to the date we'll get the croissant bread and lettuce. We got the chips this weekend an assortment of Dorritos. I'll get some Lay's chips too, I'm thinking regular and the limon kind, love that one!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment