Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blankie from 1980 or 1981

This is a VERY special blankie...My mom just recently gave it to me. She bought it when she was expecting me back in either 1980 or 81 (year I was actually born in). I was a summer baby and didn't get much use out of it. Too bad she can't remember what store she bought it at, there is no tag on it or she took it off years ago. It's an off white color and Christian will look sooooo adorably warm and comfy in it, we can't wait! I'm sooooo appreciative of my mom for keeping this blankie for all these years and waiting to give it to me NOW. Just thought about it, she could have saved herself a baby shower gift and waited to give it to me at the shower! haha My mom is the best, she's so thoughful and kind. I've got the best mommy ever and I hope that Christian will one day feel the same way about ME!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment