Tuesday, August 31, 2010

24 Weeks and 5 Days


I love this dress my mom got me for my bday back in May...It's pretty flowy so I couldn't wear it until now...It's just PERFECT. It fits a lil tight in the chest area, I guess I am growing up here :). Yesterday evening as I tried hopelessly to listen to baby's hearbeat with my doppler monitor I was pressing down on my belly with the monitor and I either excited or upset my lil baby because he started kicking! It was amazing..and went on for about 2-3 minutes. I even laid on my back and watched my belly bounce/jiggle as he was kicking...I feel bad Carlos wasn't able to see it, but I'm sure he'll see many more moments like that. Carlos is working nights this week and I won't see him until Friday when I get home from work. I miss him when he's away from me, but I think it helps our relationship, the missing part always makes us appreciate each other more.

My drink crave has been ICE COLD milk and/or chocolate milk. It just tastes sooooo good to me! I put the milk in the freezer for about 10min before I plan to drink it and it just goes down so smooth. I've been drinking 2% milk for the longest time now, I can only imagine how RICH whole milk is! I need to get the Borden chocolate milk that comes only in whole milk and enjoy that real soon.


FYI I weighed in yesterday and my total weight gain is 17 lbs.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment