Thursday, August 12, 2010

22 Weeks and 1 Day

Today I managed to go to the gym for 30 minutes again! Yeah me! So yesterday after work I went to James Avery to buy my lil boy booties charm! I pick it up today, I can't wait to see it on my bracelet and wear it soon. It was a long wait and I was pretty huffy, but then cashier was really nice so that made up for it. As she said goodbye she wished me a healthy lil baby, so sweet! Then I went to Babies R Us and I was in total disgust! I've been in there before for baby shower gifts and with other mommies, but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww their stuff is UGLY and high! I am going back though for a pregnancy baby monitor to be able to hear baby ONLY because I have a $10 free giftcard (once I register in store). Their clearance rack was a freakin joke! $5 for a pack of 2 cotton pants, same ones I got at garage sale (also new) for a $1! Call me cheap, but I refuse to overpay when I can get bargain prices! Their boy bedding was terrible, they had a bunch of girl themes! My paisley is only online and I still do want it. The selection for car seats wasn't that great...Omgosh the list goes on and on....Maybe I went to the wrong location! I may try the new one off I-10 near Memorial City Mall.

I got home and finally got to take it easy, no real cooking and I didnt wash the dishes or have to clean up the kitchen. It was a nice change!! Although Carlos got home and immediately asked what was for dinner. My sweetie got a sandwich. I had stopped at Wendy's and gotten chicken nuggets (the best there) and small fries so when he got home I just had avocado, tomato n some cheese cubes. Oh and I had some yummmmmmy strawberry cheesecake icecream, DELISH! I can't wait to get some more of that!

Today's Carlos' only day off this week so we'll probably go out for dinner. I'm going to suggest La Finca, my family's new favorite place. I gotta go see what the fuss is all about! :)

This morning as I was laying in bed and feeling my belly for baby, Carlos was snoring pretty loudly and baby was moving at the same time. I wonder if baby could hear it, hope he didn't get scared. Daddy will definitely have to wear his mask while baby is sleeping in the bed with us to avoid his snoring.

I haven't written this thought down, just said it to a few people, but I envision my baby looking like Carlos, but having my dark curly hair like when I was little. My mom says baby is gonna look just like me, she's always right so I dont know...As long as he looks like one of us is fine with me! I can't wait to hear my baby say, "mommy mommy!!". I've seen on the bump.com people talk about writing their babies a letter and I definitely have to do that even though I'm writing a journal to be able to share with baby years from now.

Today has been a good day so far and will be even better when its 5 o'clock!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like fun times! I would LOVE to see your charm too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules--I will definitely post pic of it tonight!! :) You gotta get a charm bracelet too, JA has the cutest charms!! TC xoxo

    ReplyDelete