Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For My Future Musician! :)



Back in my groupie Intocable days...seems so long ago I used to say if I ever had a lil boy I'd name him Ricardo to be my mini Ricky Munoz (pic of him to the left)! I was so crazy to ever think that..I like the nickname Ricky, but def don't like the name Ricardo or Richard, sounds like an old man's name. Yuck! Boy names are hard!! I'm still thinking of names, but sounds like as of right now our baby will be Christian Lara. Still on a mission for middle name. I'm feeling bad because IF we do name baby Christian, I don't have a story to tell him how we came up with his name. I know I came up with it, but I can't think of HOW the name came to my mind...did I read it on thebump.com or did I hear someone say the name..I just don't know! I feel bad!! How did I miss writing down something so special to me!?








Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3

No comments:

Post a Comment