Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday!

Yesterday was my 24 week appointment and it went well because I have the best dr ever!! I couldn't have asked for a better dr to be guiding me during this pregnancy! I shared my concern about jacuzzi and she assured me baby should be fine, but not to do it again. She shared how she had been in one early in her pregnancy when she didn't even know she was pregnant and her daughter is fine. We were able to hear baby's heartbeat again and got it on video this time. My belly is measuring 2 weeks further a long, I think it's because of pre-existing fat. Other reason could be baby is big (I was a big baby myself at 11 1/2 lbs) or our pregnancy calculations according to my last menstrual period could be off. It could be a number of reasons, but I'm fine and dr was not concerned about it so I won't be either.

Next appointment is on 09/16 and we'll do a glucose test then, which I'll have to be in office for a long time for that testing. I also have a dentist appointment that date too. I think for that date I'll just take off regular time off instead of my FMLA. I hate that I keep taking away from my EIB bank, that time is just for me and baby when he gets here in December!

Next ultrasound will be til I'm 36 weeks, which seems like a long time from now and pretty much right before he gets here!! We're still talking about doing the 3D u/s, I'm convinced and want to, but Carlos doesn't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment