Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby's Clothes Separated By Size

Pile with white onesies on the top is my 0-3months, pile with blue short overalls is all 3 months, pile with white onesie w/tiny teddy bears is 6months and pile with plaid hat on top is all 9months. Really the shopping will need to stop. I need to just sit tight, save money and wait for my baby shower. Unlesssss I find things dirt cheap and unique outfits, those are my only IFs! :) I'm so proud of myself I really did good this weekend, other than gsales (probably spent $15 in total) I only bought my baby some cute blue shorts @ Target for $3. I've really got to start clearing out my baby's room, we've got to get ready for him, December will be here before we know it!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment