Wednesday, August 11, 2010

22 Weeks Preggo Today!

So today I was finally back in the gym!! :) It felt great to do 30 FULL minutes of treadmill walking. My workout buddy, Erica is so sweet. She was asking how the pregnancy is going and what shopping I've already done. She can't wait to have a lil baby of her own either!! This has definitely been an experience of a lifetime and my baby isn't even here yet! I've been so blessed to have such a smooth pregnancy this far, a loving hubby who understands me even when I don't understand myself LOL and family, who supports me in everyway and loves to spoil me rotten! Today I am exactly 22 weeks pregnant, time just seems to be going by so fast!! I've got so many things to finalize...my baby shower set for October 9th, clear out the nursey room, go to hospital tour, schedule hospital classes, complete my hospital registration (sign paperwork at hospital), chose a name (veryyyyyyyyyyy important!!!), schedule 3D pictures (still have to convince Carlos we should...he is rethinking it since neighbors told him baby looked just like in 3D pictures, so no surprise when baby was born) and schedule some professional pregnancy pictures (these can wait til I get 1 round full belly!). I'm sure I missed a few things, but right now that's all I can think of.

I'm still having those lower left back pains only really when I bend down. Next dr's appointment in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment