Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Report

So it's back to work as usual...:( I can't wait until I'm off to be with my baby, I know I will NOT want to return back to work! Carlos will have to force me!

Anyways, I must report that on Friday evening as I was rubbing my belly and feeling for baby I noticed my belly button is shrinking and even showed Carlos this weekend. So I know my belly is changing and forming into one round lil butter ball! haha So many changes are ahead of me...I know it will take a while for it to all settle in and probably until the baby arrives. I've been playing instrumental lullabies in the car while driving and it puts me to sleep! I thought it was just me, but my mom heard it this weekend on the way to church with me and she said the same thing!! haha So hopefully it will come in handy when baby is here and for those fussy nights. I'll have rocking chair and lullabies to help me out! :) My brain is scattered so sorry if my blogs are kinda all over the place! haha


Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3

Yesterday was our Godson's birthday party and boy was it HOT outside!! I felt what I thought was a bug in my shirt, but when I looked in my shirt I found out it was SWEAT rolling down!! Just terribly hot out there!! I can't wait for the cold weather to get here! I've been very hot lately, just walking fast indoors breaks me out in a sweat! haha

Today I have a date with Erin. I'm going over to her house with some FISH tacos from our fave, Berry Hill and I'm taking her some stuff I have for lil Izzy. Tomorrow is Erin's birthday so I'm gonna pick her up a lil extra something too. Izzy turned 3 weeks old this past weekend, can't wait to see her again!




Okay, time to get to work...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tacos and all the cute stuff for
    Izzy. The bib is super cute, we will have to take
    matching pictures when baby boy arrives. Love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete