Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I LOVE Food!

So let's talk about my food habits lately. I've started snacking more so at work. I've been loving these fave RED starbursts, love almost all fruits (I really need to eat more veggies), COLD chocolate milk (last night while shopping @ Wmart, I reallllllly wanted to splurge on the Borden already made choc milk, but Carlos deprived me, I know it's pricey, but its sooo thick and delish), and I've been loving raspas and now making homemade slushes thanks to Ieshia! haha I have a cranberry juice slush waiting for me for lunchtime today!! I didn't have a chance to weigh in this morning in the gym, but I'll do it to see my damage for this week. I'm a lil scared! haha

Today for lunch I'm eating chicken alfredo I made yesterday evening, came out pretty good, only thing missing was some garlic bread! My snacks for today are: watermelon, pears (canned), popcorn and pickles. I can't wait for lunchtime!! I ate waffles for breakfast today along with some nice cold chocolate milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment