Monday, December 6, 2010

Christian We're Ready for you Baby!!









Well we are now 38 weeks and 5 days along...I just keep smiling as I think about our little sweetie who'll be here soon enough! I'm really hoping this will be the week!! It's all in Christian's court right now. I'm feeling fine, still some pressure down there, but it's expected. Last night it was the worst, but I think I overworked my big belly self, but I couldn't help it. Was it my OCD or is it really baby nesting I was doing? I opened the fridge and just went to town cleaning it til it was spotless! Then I started with the laundry, tried to clear up the counter clutter, and what else?? I know I did more and I already forgot, that is crazy! haha

So this weekend we took pictures at a small beautiful park, Helen's Park that I found atleast a year ago while just driving around with mom trying to find garage sales. She always told me I had to go back, and we finally did! Me and Carlos went with Vicky, Sergio and Kate. We made a day of it. Too bad I skipped church though...
Above are some pictures from our photo shoot! :) We had fun, it was a beautiful day, a little chilly, but still beautiful!
Thursday is our next appointment, we'll see if Christian surprises us before then...I sure do hope so!! I'm ready to meet my lil man already! I know he's done baking, come on now Christian!! Love you baby! Tomorrow is Carlos' 36th birthday and it would be a GREAT birthday surprise!!
This morning Carlos dropped me off since my mom doesn't work on Mondays. So I'm officially on car rest, no more driving for me and especially not alone. My mommy and Carlos love to spoile me rotten! :) So sweet of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment