Thursday, December 2, 2010

38 Week Appointment Update

So today was our 38 week appointment and here is my status:
I'm measuring 40 weeks, Christian's heartbeat was 150, my blood pressure was a lot better than last week, 117/81, I gained about 4-5lbs :(, Christian is an estimated 8 lbs, dr may order an ultrasound after next week's appointment and I'm about 1 cm dilated. She expects to see me next week, but as we all know it could happen any day now...
I'm just trying to be patient as I wait for the BIG day. So I was a sad puppy and packed my bag and Christian's bag in the car today just in case dr said we should induce. Carlos said his famous words, "Get real Roxy!" lol It could have happened, not knowing how my blood pressure was and since it was high last week I wanted to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment