Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF

I'm so thankful it's finally Friday! :)
Update on baby...He's been so active the past few days, I feel him almost all day long! It's an amazing feeling!!
Carlos and me have lots to still do. We have not put the car seat in my car yet, need to paint the one wall in the nursey, and bring in the furniture.
Yeah, I just found out our play pen has been delivered!! I can't wait to have it set up in our bedroom for our sweet lil Christian!
We don't have much planned for this weekend, phew!! Today, I'll just get home and work on baby's room and my "memories". We went to Lowe's yesterday and brought home some color swatches and I think we decided on a color we'll paint just one of the walls in his room. His nursery is just about cleared out, needs to be vacuumed and we'll need to bring in his furniture. I can't wait to see it all done!! Tomorrow is our neice's baby shower, Vanessa is also having a boy! His name will be Anthony Michael and he's due in mid January. Fall and Winter 2010 is definitely BOY season! My bumpie friend, Julie is now 37 and a half weeks into her pregnancy and is now on bed rest, but she's just about there and lil Conner will join us soon enough!!
Next Thursday is my next doctor's appointment and I can't wait. We'll get to see Christian one more time before his big arrival date, get an accurate weight on him, or maybe not so accurate according to some of my friends their last u/s was wrong. As long as Dr. Peterson doesn't say 8 lbs, I'll be okay! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment