Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Half Baked Babyyyyyyy!! :)

Today I'm officially 20 weeks pregnant and still feeling WONDERFUL!! I cannot complain, this pregnancy so far has been amazingly PERFECT! I hadn't even had a bad day til yesterday! :( boo hoo! So I woke up today somehow because I went to bed til about 1130 last night after I chose my free jewelry from Premier Jewelry, washed a bunch of dishes and then organized my closet. I have a bunch of JUNK ughhhh!! I need to iron next...Today I'm wearing these semi-casual khakis I got at a resale shop, Walk in Closet for only less than $2!! Gotta love a bargain! Top I'm wearing is one I got from a girl on Craigslist for only $3, its blue with small white flowers on it. Last night I slept with my body pillow again so I slept wondeful!! I'm loving it...and apparently Carlos is too...Why did I wake up in the middle of the night to see him cuddling with MY pillow??? LOL I should have taken a pic! haha So I made it to the gym today for a full...drumroll please...15minutes!! LOL I also stepped on the scale and I'm officially a fat@ss! I've gained 10lbs now. I gotta stick to the gym and eat healthy I cannot afford the unnecessary weight gain. Well I'm super excited, tomorrow @ 830 is our ultrasound @ MH Katy and then @ 945 is my drs appointment with Dr. Peterson. I just can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment