Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bad Morning :(

So this morning was just very bad for me....I'm probaby over exaggerating, but I can't help it...
First, I couldn't find anything to wear. I find this hard to believe since I'm alwaysssss shopping! I really need to just set aside some time and do some organizing and also ironing, I'm sure that would help the situation. After about 30minutes I finally put something together, some PRE-pregnancy pants and a
faded@ss shirt about 2 years old! Carlos was so sweet and told me how nice I looked and smiled at the baby bump. He can be the sweetest sometimes! I love him to reeses pieces for sure!! I get to work and park in a corner spot as usual, well I get too close to the cement pillar and "bump" it, I hurry up and go to check my bumper...sure enough I see some damage, some scratches, minor, but to an OCD freak like me it's freakin' major and I'm ready to scream and cry!!! Carlos is fed up with my clumsiness, he said we're NOT getting it fixed. I'm hoping he can buff it out...Just terrible morning I tell you...but I think I'm finally over it all. I'm counting down the days...2 more days til I see my lil Baby, I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment